Michele is one of the most experienced lawyers in estate planning matters in the region. She has been doing this work for over 20 years and has a Trust and Estates Practitioner designation from the Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners.
Michele helps clients plan for the future in many ways, including:
- Wills, Deeds of Gift
- Estate and tax planning including dealing with challenging family situations, business interests, and assets located outside of Ontario
- Creating Powers of Attorney for Property and Personal Care
- Creating Family Trusts or other trusts where necessary
- Henson Trusts, Inheritance Trusts and advice for families of ODSP recipients
- Providing Elder Law advice
Our process starts with homework for the client, with our information form. It helps you think about the decisions you need to make and confirm what assets you have, how you own them, and any beneficiary designations you have made. It also makes our initial meeting more efficient, so you get the best value out of our time together.
The initial meeting is a review of your information and a planning session, where you will learn what happens to your family and assets upon your death or incapacity. This informational meeting gives you the facts you need to make the best decisions for you, your family and your business.
You’ll find a range of flat fees, agreed to in advance during the planning meeting, so you will know after our first meeting just how much this is all going to cost.
Call or text us at 613-933-7720 today to get started, or fill out an intake here.