It is tough to start, grow and run a business. As a business owner herself, Michele knows this.
Journey Law can help with:
- Business start-up
- Incorporation, partnership, and shareholder/owner agreements
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and leases
- Purchase and sale of businesses or business assets (including real estate)
- Asset protection for business owners
- Business succession planning (including corporate restructuring)
Local family-owned businesses need a trusted legal advisor. Our relationship with business owners typically starts with a comprehensive review of your business and structure to determine what services are needed.
We offer fixed fees after our initial consultation so you know what your costs will be. For corporate clients, we are moving to digital minute books that we can share with you and your other advisors in real time.
Start Now or call (613) 933-7720.