We are always looking to add more pieces to the puzzle.
Who We Are
We are a progressive law firm looking to expand, grow and innovate to meet the needs of our clients, but also to meet the needs of our team.
Our personality and outlook on the practice of law and life is sprinkled throughout our website and social media posts, so check us out to see if this is the kind of firm you would like to join. Generally, we don’t take ourselves too seriously – we only take the work and the needs of our clients seriously. We are inclusive, respect the rights of all, and are trying to reduce our environmental footprint. We understand that you don’t live to work and that you have a life and obligations outside of work. We are building a firm that reflects that. Our firm is currently in the middle of a rebrand/rebirth, and we are excited about the changes to come.
What We Offer
Flexible work hours (including part-time and of counsel) and remote work if it fits the role. At or above market compensation. Good quality work, and amazing clients. Positive and progressive attitudes. Room to grow.
What We Need
The areas where we need the most support right now are:
- social media and marketing
- expertise in automation and moving to a paperless office
- clerks with experience in estates and corporate/commercial practice
- lawyers or law students who want to work in this region, particularly those with an interest in real estate and business law
- lawyers or paralegals looking for remote or contract work
- lawyers looking for “of counsel” work, especially estate and family litigators
- lawyers looking for short or long term office space who want to run independently of our firm
- lawyers or law firms looking for a presence in our region and/or referral arrangements
Who You Are
We are seeking team members with a positive outlook, growth mindset, energy, sense of humour and initiative. You are reliable, professional, a team player and able to work independently. You are interested in learning and growing and aren’t afraid of change.
If you are one to say “that isn’t my job”, or “this is how we have always done it”, then this firm is not for you.
P.S. We actually do like puzzles. Well, Michele does.
Submit your information here: [gravityform id=”6″ title=”true” description=”true”]